Al Razy Group for Home Health Care Services provides home physiotherapy services by a male or female physiotherapist according to the needs of the case.
These sessions will be in coordination with the orthopedic surgeon or the neurosurgeon to treat the following cases:
• Treatment of back and neck pain
• Treatment of spine pain
• Treatment of joint and cartilage pain
• Post-stroke recovery sessions, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, and paralysis cases
• Treatment of childhood diseases such as delayed growth, cerebral palsy, and muscular dystrophy
• Treatment of geriatric diseases and problems such as muscle weakness, and motor inactivity
• Treatment of sports injuries such as muscle ruptures, cruciate ligaments, and shoulder joint dislocation
• Pre-operative and post-operative rehabilitation sessions such as fracture rehabilitation, rehabilitation after industrial joints, and rehabilitation before and after limb amputations
We have found that physical therapy sessions at home increase the patient's chances of recovery, especially the elderly, as it protect them from being exposed to a new injury as they move from place to place.
It also allows the doctor to evaluate the physical condition of the patient in the basic environment and thus decrease the number of sessions and allows the patient to return to normal condition in a faster time.
Our prices are well suited to the quality of service provided and saves you the time, effort and money you spend in moving to the physical therapy centers.