Al Razy Group for Home Health Care Services provides elderly care at home with a staff of elderly caregivers (nursing assistants) who are trained to understand the needs of older people and treat them with kindness and compassion.
The duties of the elderly caregiver are as follows:
• Accompanying the elderly (8 hours - 12 hours - 24 hours)
• Accompanying elderly patients with: (thrombosis - Alzheimer at all stages - paralysis - bed ulcers - catheter - disabled - early aging – surgeries)
• Helping the patient with daily hygiene and routine chores (shower + changing (
• Measuring pressure and sugar
• Giving injections whether muscular or insulin
• Follow-up of medicines and meal schedules
• Help the patient to move properly
• Care and rehabilitation of the elderly and the handicapped at home
The elderly care assistants work under the supervision of the medical team, which assesses the patient's needs, follows up the progress of his / her condition and creates a medical file for the patient.
In providing these services we offer full care for geriatric patients inside their homes without transferring them to a Nursing home as we believe that it better for them psychologically, and it also benefits their families. And our prices are well suited to the quality of service provided.